Crane Sentry Lite is our entry level collision monitoring product that senses crane-to-crane, crane to end stop, and crane to wall. This is most economical solution for basic monitoring.
Crane Sentry Lite
Crane Sentry Lite is a measurement device and not a proximity sensor, so you can reliably detect distance between cranes by entering the value numerically.
- Connects to up to (2) Dimetix EDS series laser distance sensors
- Simple dual line display shows set points, live readings, and error codes
- Enter set points by keying in values
- Available operating modes:
- Distance minimum/maximum
- Crane to wall or crane to crane
- (2) relay outputs per laser
- 98 ft / 30 m range
- 110 VAC/220 VAC single phase power required; control box self-powers the connected laser sensors
- Polycarbonate wall mount sealed enclosure with clear window
What does Crane Sentry Lite do?
Crane Sentry Lite is our entry level product that senses crane-to-crane, crane to end stop, and crane to wall.
This solution provides basic monitoring for up to 98 ft. Crane Sentry Lite is a measurement device and not a proximity sensor, so you can reliably detect distance between cranes by entering the value numerically.
This system accepts up to (2) laser distance sensors that can configured to monitor minimum or maximum distance conditions.
Typical monitoring applications:
- Crane to end stop
- Crane to wall
What They’re Saying
“I had been looking for a foolproof system for anti-collision systems regarding cranes, up until I found out about Laser-View’s systems. They, by far, are the best on the market that I have been involved with.
The accuracy is outstanding. The installation is very simple and user friendly. I would recommend these systems to anyone looking for good results and a quality product.”
-Dave Robetoy, Sales Representative for Star Crane & Hoist in Saginaw, MI