Unique non-contact solutions for tilt and non-coupled rotary encoding
The DIS Sensors line of non-contact MEMS based tilt sensors and unique Hall Effect encoders consists of:
- Accelerometers: 2 and 3 axes
- Inclinometers: 1 and 2 axes up to 360 degrees
- Tilt switches: 1 and 2 axes
- Hall Effect, non-contact absolute rotary encoders
Inclinometers, Tilt switches, and Accelerometers
The QG40, QG65, and QG76 series sensors measure the angle of inclination in one or two axes with a variety of mounting options and outputs, and are based on robust MEMS technology. The tilt switch has configurable switching outputs, whereas the inclinometer outputs the actual angle.
- Functions: Levelling, tilt protection, roll and pitch measurement, angle measurement of machine arms, tilt and tip over protection
- Applications: Concrete pumps, cranes, elevated work platforms, solar panels, air suspension systems, agricultural machinery, fork lifts, stackers
- SIL2 rated QG series sensors are also available for applications with SIL safety requirements
The QG40, QG65, and QG76 series accelerometers measure G-force due to acceleration in one, two or three axes.
QR series non-contact rotary encoders
The QR series of rotary encoders enable contact-free measurement of an angular displacement from 0° to 360° with NO MECHANICAL COUPLING OR OPTICS. The encoder can even measure through non-ferrous materials (aluminum, stainless steel) and bulk materials like sand or plastic resin pellets.
- Functions: Replaced potentiometers and traditional encoders, verify rotational movement
- Applications: Agricultural machinery, excavators, mobile and fixed waste compacters, valve control, robotics, material handling augers, automated indexing tables
DIS sensors are stocked and supported locally in North America by Laser-View Technologies through DIS Sensors USA in Chester Springs, PA. Learn more about us at DIS Sensors USA , or use the product selector to help decide which type of sensor is best suited to your specific needs.