Laser-View Technologies Inc. is searching for an Engineering Technician in Chester Springs, PA.
Overview of the position:
Position Title: Engineering Technician
Job Description: Laser-View Technologies, Inc., a designer, manufacturer, and distributor of non-contact sensor systems is in search of a hands-on engineering technician.
Our core product lines include:
- Crane Sentry family of overhead crane monitoring products
- Dimetix laser distance sensors – Dimetix lasers are used in a large variety of applications, ranging from steel mill cranes, paper mill roll processing, level control of material in silos length measurement, position measurement, etc.
- DIS accelerometer
Preferred Related Work Experience, Skills or Education:
- Tech Degree from an engineering-related program or relevant technical experience
- Experience with manufacturing automation, sensors, and overhead crane systems a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a variety of personalities in a team environment
- Ability to travel on business if required to field support
- Common requirements of business travel, such as a valid diver’s license, US passport or the ability to obtain a passport
- US Citizen
Related TCHS Programs: Engineering & Robotics (PB); Robotics & Mechatronics (BC)
This is a part-time or full-time position.
To apply please email a resume to Jeanine Lubeck at firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably in PDF format.