Please join Laser-View Technologies February 27 – March 1, 2018 during Molding 2018 at the Hilton Long Beach in Long Beach, CA! Catch up on all the industrial non-contact laser measurement solutions Laser-View Technologies has to offer:
- Dimetix laser distance sensors, distributed by Laser-View Technologies, Inc.
- DIS Sensors, including the DARE!! award winning SIL2/PLd compliant QG series of inclination and acceleration sensors, distributed by Laser-View Technologies, Inc.
- Meet the Crane Sentry® family of overhead crane monitoring systems, manufactured and distributed by Laser-View Technologies, Inc.
Make the most of the Molding 2018 opportunity opportunity by sitting in while Steve Lubeck presents his educational session, Protecting Robot-Equipped Injection Molding Machines from Collisions with Overhead Cranes. More info on the specifics of the educational session is available at Molding 2018 Session 219504; a summary preview of the session is available at Injection Molding Facility Crane Collision Monitoring.
|Molding 2018 is a unique event focusing on innovations in injection molding technology. Now in its 28th year, the Molding conference brings global leaders and innovators in injection molding together under one roof in the world’s premier technical conference on this technology.|
- Location: Hilton Long Beach in Long Beach, CA
- Dates: February 27 – March 1, 2018
Visit the Molding 2018 website to learn more.