A view from the booth as activity ramps up at the Kendall Group 2018 Technology Summit in Grand Rapids, MI: Steve Lubeck, left, President of Laser-View Technologies, and Dave Perrine, center, superstar Manufacturer’s Representative, Copley Controls of Akron, OH, explain the use of a DIS Sensors QR30N absolute rotary encoder for rotary valve position monitoring.
Rotary valve position monitoring solution built around a DIS Sensors QR30N rotary encoder.
Rotary Valve Position Sensor*
• Valve position retrofit that replaces end of limit switches
• Compatible with ¼ turn up to 360° valve types
• Prevents excessive/insufficient material flow
DIS QR 30N rotary encoder
• Noncontact, absolute rotary encoder
• ~8–32V DC power supply
• Analog (4-20 mA) output
* Actuator and valve sold separately – not included with rotary valve position sensor solution